Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

Hi all! A friend of mine had a few gals over last weekend to stamp Valentines. We had a great time and even got some cards done.

This first one I totally cased from fellow angel Heather Scott's blog. I stamped TAC's GWP Faded Heart three times. Then I stamped some words from the Soft Spoken set onto a tag from the fabulous new Amberley Grace SWIC.


I stamped another tag with a couple stamps from TACs Life Thoughts. Attached it to the bottle and filled it with "hugs". Viola! A sweet, simple gift.


For my girls, I used Sweet Skunks and a retired puppy stamp along with the Catelynne FWIC. I love that paper! I stamped the images with Burnt Umber Palette and colored the skunks in with chalks, and the puppy with a blender pen and Palette inks. I used some tags from Catelynne to accent.




Finally, I found cute little pink take out boxes and filled them with candy and added a giant paperclip bookmark. They loved them!
I hope you all had a great day! Happy stamping!
Steph







4 comments:

AmethystCat said...

Your projects are great. I'm going to case Heather's card too. Such a cute idea. Love the Catelynne swic cards. They're darling! Thanks for sharing your link!

Lisa T said...

Cute cards! I have some of that Catelynn paper. Thanks for the inspiration!

Heather said...

Love em all Steph! Thanks for playing with the sketch - you should add a comment on my blog so everyone can check out your card girl!

BarbL said...

Hi Steph!!
Loved your Valentine goodies! I'm impressed you could keep them a secret. I don't seem to be able to do that...my family thinks my craft room is "open territory." I really have to hide stuff to keep anything a surprise!
FYI I added a link to your blog from mine!
http://barbscraftcave.blogspot.com
check it out when you get a chance!
Barb