Saturday, December 29, 2007

Fun stuff!


Howdy! I decided it's time for a little fun on my blog! I'd love to hear your comments about the blog, the projects, etc. Let me know what you think! Leave me a comment by Feb 9 (my birthday) and I'll randomly draw a winner and send you a "birthday present". Cool huh! I get older and you could get the goodies!

Onward.... after the many blessings of the holidays, it's time for thank you cards. I whipped these little guys up in no time the other day. I got a new cuttlebug emboss die for Christmas that I used on the brown and pink cardstock, I roughed it up a bit with my sanding block to let the white show through, then just stamped the greeting. Super simple and super cute!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Steph,

Thanks for posting quick & easy samples ! I really love the Cuttlebug embossing dies (especially the 1 that you used).

Jacque

Kristie said...

Hi Steph,

Thanks for the great ideas!! Your
blog is so professional looking and
fun to read! Thanks for sharing your talent and samples with every-
one!!! I look forward to seeing
more of your ideas!!!

Happy Stamping,
Krisite