Sunday, December 9, 2007

Happy December!

Wow! December came in with a bang. My dear hubby turned 40 and we had a little party for him. We had a houseful as lots of his family flew in from Kansas and friends joined us too. It was a fun weekend until our whole family got sick. Yuck! Now we're all better and out of school until the new year! Woohoo!


My other excitement is that I got to be a Stamp of the Month designer for TAC this month! Here are a few of my samples


and some others can be seen on the TAC™ Stamp of the Month website. This set is a wonderful bargain...only $1.95 when you purchase $30 in merchandise! Check out the other specials for December while you're there.
Don't forget about all the wonderful sets that will be retiring at the end of the month. If there are any you need, let me know by noon on Dec. 31.
Coming soon...the brand new 2008 Spring/Summer Catalogue and Idea Book! Reserve your copy today!
Another fun SOTM project coming soon...keep watching!

No comments: